(2006) Comparison of orally administered cannabis extract and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in treating patients with cancer-related anorexia-cachexia syndrome: a multicenter, phase III, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial from the Cannabis-In-Cachexia-Study-Group.
- Feds now say they shouldn't have spent tax dollars to prosecute Washington medical marijuana growers
- Martha Stewart's transformation from home guru to Snoop's weed-joke homie
- Maine gov proposes delaying recreational sales until 2019
- Colorado town's K-9 puppies will be trained to ignore weed
- ACLU says Pennsylvania should legalize marijuana, given racial disparity in arrests