(2013) Suppression of lithium chloride-induced conditioned gaping (a model of nausea-induced behaviour) in rats (using the taste reactivity test) with metoclopramide is enhanced by cannabidiolic acid.
- Feds now say they shouldn't have spent tax dollars to prosecute Washington medical marijuana growers
- Martha Stewart's transformation from home guru to Snoop's weed-joke homie
- Maine gov proposes delaying recreational sales until 2019
- Colorado town's K-9 puppies will be trained to ignore weed
- ACLU says Pennsylvania should legalize marijuana, given racial disparity in arrests